Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Monday Grumpies

Good evening, world! So far, this week has been awful, and then awesome sauce was poured all over today. Which made it awesome...
Yesterday was awful. I woke up grumpy, my morning routine did nothing to wake me up (as it usually does), work did nothing to wake me up (as it usually doesn't) and then I had my lesson.
I was grumpy enough when I got to Dr. Hepworth's office, but when I started warming up, I sounded pretty rough. Which equaled more grumpy-ness. However, I locked that away, being in the presence of such a lovely teacher. We went over pronunciation again this week, ran through several songs, and added another song for me to really dig into. During "The Green Dog", everything but the last page was great! I was thrilled! (A slight dash of A.S.)
So the lesson was a success, as it always is. Grumpies on Mondays are never easy to deal with, that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! I am glad you are pleased with your progress....you have such a HUGE voice locked away in that tiny body! I am ready for it to take over the world! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete